The School Committee will meet virtually on Monday, June 22nd at 7:00 p.m.
To participate in the public comment portion of a meeting, please submit your NAME and ADDRESS by email with the subject line “Public Comment for [DATE]” to email@example.com PRIOR to 7:00 pm, the official start time of the meeting. You will need to join the Virtual Meeting by computer or phone to participate. During the Public Comment portion of the meeting, the School Committee Chairperson will call your name. At that time, Unmute your microphone and Turn On Video to provide public comment. You are limited to 3 minutes.
Join the Zoom Meeting by Phone or Computer. Under both options you will be automatically muted with video off upon entering the meeting. Please leave your video and audio muted so that the meeting can proceed without interruption.
Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/390017072 Meeting ID: 390 017 072 Dial in:+1 646 558 8656 US Meeting ID: 390 017 072 Listen in on NewTV’s broadcast – Visit the NewTV website for more information.
The agenda includes the following:
- Superintendent’s Report
- Regular Public Comment
- Fall Planning
- Fiscal and Operational Update – See Update
- 2019-2020 End of the Year Systemwide and Superintendent Goals – See Systemwide and Superintendent Goals
- Discussion and Vote: Equity Policy Revisions – See Equity Guidelines Revised Memo
- Draft- FY2021 School Committee Calendar and Agenda Items – See Draft
- Discussion – Superintendent’s Contract Extension – 7/21 – 6/30/24 – See Superintendent’s Modified Contract June 2020; See Superintendent’s Modified Contract 2016; See Superintendent’s Contract 2013
- Discussion – Superintendent’s Assessment
- Discussion – Brown Auditorium Naming – See Brown Auditorium Naming Memo and see Brown Committee Report
- Consent Agenda