The School Committee will meet virtually on Tuesday, May 27th beginnig at 6:15 p.m. in Executive Session to discuss EDCO membership and strategy regarding litigation and then convene at 7:00 p.m. for it’s regularly scheduled meeting.
To Join the Zoom Meeting by Phone or Computer. Under both options you will be automatically muted with video off upon entering the meeting. Please leave your video and audio muted so that the meeting can proceed without interruption. Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/390017072 Meeting ID: 390 017 072 Dial in:+1 646 558 8656 US Meeting ID: 390 017 072 Listen in on NewTV’s broadcast – Visit the NewTV website for more information.
The agenda includes the following:
- Superintendent’s Report including new NPS Principals Announcement
- Regular Public Comment
- Student Representatives Recognition: Serena Jampel (NNHS) and Lucy Chae (NSHS)
- Long and Short Term Space Needs including Summer Projects – see Long and Short Term Space Needs Memo
- Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) 2020/2021: CIP by Priority Supplemental Schools Only 5-11- 2020.pdf
- Consent Agenda:
- Discussion and Vote: Equity Policy Update: Revised Equity Guidelines
- 2nd Reading and Vote: Policies – (BEDH-Public Comment), IGH (Student Services), JH (Student Absences/Excuses), JICH (Tobacco/Alcohol Use), JLCB (Inoculation of Students) – See Policies
- Discussion and Possible Vote: EDCO Withdrawal
- Vote and Approval – April 30, 2020 Draft Minutes