The Newtonville Area Council will meet virtually on Thursday, May 14th at 7:00 p.m.
To Join the Meeting on Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86585788275?pwd=UWNtb3R6NzdLOVp6YnNHSmNaUzFFZz09 Meeting ID# 865 8578 8275 Password = 205995
The tentative agenda includes the following:
- Approval of Minutes
- Burning Issues
- Discussion with Josh Morse, Commissioner of Public Buildings re: NewCAL
- Planning in uncertain times
- Charitable, especially helping with food distribution
- Monitoring: construction, nursing homes, and assisted living facilities, rent hardship
- Community spirit, emotional support
- Budgetary – Is the budget being handled wisely – Are we headed toward a fiscal crisis?
The agenda also includes suggested reading for the topic: Planning in uncertain times.