Programs and Services Committee: The regularly scheduled Programs and Services Committee Meeting this week has been cancelled. The Notice of Cancellation can be found here.
Public Faciltiies Committee: The Public Facilities Committee will meet on Wednesday, February 19th at 7:00 p.m. in Room 204. The agenda includes the following:
- Request for acceptance of a sewer pipe as a public sewer and acceptance of an easement in property known as the Farwell Street subdivision. The developer shall pay all costs associated with the construction of the sewer pipe and the connection to the MWRA sewer line.
- Chair’s Note: The Public Works Department will update the Committee on projects in the Water, Sewer, and Stormwater Divisions.
- Re-appointment of James Purdy to the Energy Commission
- Re-appointment of Michael Gevelber to the Energy Commission
- Re-appointment of Halina Brown to the Energy Commission
Public Safety and Transportation Committee: The Public Safety and Transportation Committee will meet on Wednesday, February 19th at 7:00 p.m. in the Council Chamber. The agenda includes only one item:
- Request for public comment on priorities for transportation planning