Comments are due on Draft Two of Hello Washington Street – the City’s Vision Plan for the future development of Washington Street by midnight, March 13th.
There are four ways to read the documents and leave your comments:
*Instructions for Online
- Click on the document anywhere to leave a comment. You’ll be prompted to create a username and password: it should take no longer than two minutes to register.
- Zoom using the + and – buttons in the menu up top.
- Scroll with your mouse, simply click on the scroll bars on the side and bottom of the document, or with a touchpad by keeping cursor on the document and scrolling.
- Move from chapter to chapter using the drop down menu above or below the document, or by clicking the arrows below the document.
- The document can also be downloaded for reading.
**Option to leave comments by hand.
Summary Sheets and Key Maps can be found here.
Additional summary sheets can be found here.
Chapter 1 of the Vision Plan can be found here.
Additional opportunities to comment include the City’s Council public hearing and additional office hours hosted by the planning team. Comments can also be forwarded by email at email@example.com