Board of License Commissioners: The Newton Board of License Commissioners will meet on Tuesday, February 19th at 7:30 p.m. in Room 204. The agenda can be found here.
Financial Audit Advisory Committee: The Financial Audit Advisory Committee will meet on Tuesday, February 19th at 8:15 a.m. in Room 211. The agenda can be found here.
Board of Assessors: The Newton Board of Assessors will meet on Wednesday, February 20th at 9:00 a.m. in Room 108. The agenda can be found here.
Newton Retirement Board: The Newton Retirement Board will meet on Wednesday, February 19th at 3:00 p.m. in Room 211. The agenda can be found here.
Urban Design Commission: The Urban Design Commission will meet on Wednesday, February 20th at 7:00 p.m. in the Planning Department’s Conference Room. The agenda includes the following requests for sign permits:
- Berkshire Hathaway Home Services I Commonwealth Real Estate – 250 Boylston Street
- Chetwynde Healthcare – 1650 Washington Street
- Salon Artist – 391 Langley Road
Request for a Comprehensive Sign Package:
- Washington Place – 845 Washington Street and 245 Walnut Street
- Gateway Center Facade Lighting
Discussion with Chestnut Hill Historic District Commission Chair regarding non-compliant fence
Chestnut Hill Historic District Commission: The Chestnut Hill Historic District Commission will meet on Thursday, February 21st at 7:00 p.m. in Room 205. The agenda includes the following Requests for Certificates of Appropriateness:
- Request to install railings at the front entry and mudroom entry at 48 Reservoir Avenue
- Request to install roof vent cap at 100 Suffolk Road
- Request to replace existing accessibility ramp and entry porch and install brick walkway at 292 Hammond Street, Boston College
- Request to amend previously approved plans for house, garage and hardscaping at 45 Old England Road
- Request to install garage doors and paint house at 41 Chestnut HIll Road
- Request to modify or replace railings on rear roof area and rear retaining wall at 29 Gate House Road (Violation)
- Request for feedback on project to construct a new entry porch and covered porch, convert door to a window, and reconstruct and modify a bay window at 521 Hammond Street
- Request to renovate and restore the house and carriage house/gate house, build addition, reconstruct Staff Cottage, and add area for mechanicals at 400 Beacon Street