Commission on Disability: The Commission on Disability will meet on Monday, January 14th at 6:30 p.m. in Room 204. The agenda include the following:
- Update on Washington Street Corridor Vision
- Approval of 12/10/18 minutes
- CDBG Report
- Ideas for FY2020 CDBG -Funded Access Projects
- Accessible Fines Report
- Update on Operation Access
- Treasurer’s Report
- ADA Coordinator’s Report
- COD Member Applicant – W. Abramson
- Officer Elections
Board of License Commission: The Board of License Commissioners will meet on Tuesday, January 15th at 7:30 p.m. in Room 204. The agenda can be found here.
Board of Assessors: The Newton Board of Assessors will meet on Wednesday, January 16th at 9:00 a.m. in Room 108. The agenda can be found here.
Urban Design Commission: The Urban Design Commission will meet on Wednesday, January 16th at 7:00 p.m. in Room 205. The agenda includes the following:
- Sign Permit request for 112 Needham Street – Arin Realty Co., Inc.
- Sign Permit request for 776 Beacon Street – Chase
- Sign Permit request for 200-220 Boylston Street – Chestnut Hill Square – Lunette Optic
- Sign Permit request for 137 Rumford Avenue – Extra Space Storage
- Design Review for 39 Herrick Road – Herrick Road Residences
Youth Commission: The Youth Commission will meet on Wednesday, January 16th at 5:00 p.m. in Room 211. The agenda can be found here. Special guest will be Mayor Fuller.
Chestnut Hill Historic District Commission: The Chestnut Hill Historic District Commission will meet on Thursday, January 17th at 7:00 p.m. in Room 205. The agenda includes the following requests for Certificate of Appropriateness:
- Request to replace electric meter, box and conduit at 61 Gate House Road
- Request to install solar panels at 116 Old Orchard Road
- Request for approvals for railings on rear roof area, rear retaining wall and play structure – Violations – at 29 Gate House Road
- Request to replace failed slate roof seams with copper at 47 Old Orchard Road