Health and Human Services Advisory Commission: The Advisory Commission will meet on Monday, October 1st at 6:00 p.m. in Room 106C. The agenda can be found here.
Planning and Development Board: The Planning and Development Board will meet on Monday, October 1st at 7:00 p.m. in Room 204. The agenda includes the following:
- Zoning Redesign Presentation
- Substantial Amendment and Vote on 236 Auburn Street
- Substantial Amendment and Vote on Haywood House – Newton Housing Authority Project
- Continued Public Hearing on Northland project
Washington Place Liaison Committee: The Washington Place Liaison Committee will meet on Tuesday, October 2nd at 6:00 p.m. in Room 205. The agenda can be found here.
Human Rights Commission: The Newton Human Rights Commission will meet on Tuesday, October 2nd at 7:00 p.m. in Room 211. The agenda includes the following:
- Report on Hate Incidents – September 2018
- “Teaching History and Controversial Subjects” – How to support Newton History Teachers
- LGBTQA Resource Guide
- Response to “YES on 3”
- Harvest Fair Table – October 13th
- Social Justice Reading list
- Co-Sponsored event with Harmony Foundation and the Newton Theater Company – May 5th – 2:00 p.m. at Aquinas
- Human Rights Awards Nomination Form and Night
Fair Housing Committee: The Fair Housing Committee will meet on Wednesday, October 3rd at 8:00 a.m. in Room 205. The agenda can be found here.
Newtonville Historic District Commission: The Newtonville Historic District Commission will meet on Thursday, October 4th at 7:30 p.m. in Room 205. The agenda includes the following:
- Request for a Certificate of Appropriateness to replace concrete driveway with asphalt at 118 Lowell Avenue
- Working Session on a request to replace enclosed porch storm windows with double hung windows