Commission on Disability: The Commission on Disability will meet on Wednesday, September 12th at 6:30 p.m. in Room 204. The agenda includes a CDBG Report, Accessible Fines Report, Treasurer’s Report and the ADA Coordinator’s Report as well as a discussion about the High School Disabiility Awareness Campaign, Accessibility Discussion with DPW, discussion about an accessible parking request and discussion of ideas for the MOD FY2019 Grant.
Washington Place Liaison Committee: The Washington Place Liaison Committee will meet on Thursday, September 13h at 6:00 p.m. in the cafeteria. The agenda includes a wrap up of demolition, discussion of the final construction management plan and parking management plan, expected construction timeline and a report on rodent eradication plan.
Community Preservation Committee: The Community Preservation Committee will meet on Thursday, September 13th at 7:00 p.m. in Room 204. The agenda includes two projects/proposals:
- Final Report on the New Art Center – (historic resources)
- Public Hearing on a request for $100,000 for professional services related to protection of open space for 300 Hammond Pond Parkway/Webster Woods
Newton Upper Falls Historic District Commission: The Newton Upper Falls Historic District Commission will meet on Thursday, September 13th at 7:00 p.m. in Room 205. The agenda includes the following:
- Request for a Certificate of Appropriateness to replace 11 windows at 78 Rockland Place, Unit 2
- Request for a Certificate of Appropriateness to install two signs at 1007-1009 Chestnut Street
- Request for approval of installed window decals – (VIOLATION) at 1005 Chestnut Street
- Request for a Certificate of Appropriateness to pave a gravel driveway and parking area at 224 Elliot Street
- Request for a Certificate of Appropriateness to replace front entry porch, railing and stairs at 1272 Boylston Street
- Request for a Certificate of Appropriateness to repair and renovate the exteriors and change the entry areas at 1238 Chestnut Street
- Certificate of Appropriateness to demolish a pigeon coop at 221-223 Elliot Street
- Request for feedback (working session) on a project to replace a side window with a door, replace rear addition doors with windows, convert a bedroom to a
garage, add a second story to a rear addition, and add a dormer to the
existing garage at 65 High Street
See Staff Memo and Packet documents for additional information.