Cold Spring Park Farmer’s Market: Tuesday, August 14th
Featured Farmers include: Dick’s Market Gardens, Freitas, Nicewicz Family Farm, Wally’s Vegetables, Good Roots ,FarmFlats Mentor Farm, Heaven’s Harvest Farm, We Grow Microgreens
Lemonade: When Life Give You Lemons
Summer in the Hyde: All Movies and Concerts are free and take place outside on the Hyde Playground. In case of rain, the entertainment moves inside the Hyde Gym. Bring blankets and beach chairs.
- August 17 6:00 p.m. Concert: Legit Band (oldies rock) Dusk Movie: Early Man
West Newton Farmer’s Market: Saturday, August 18th
Is the hot weather turning your dog into a summer blob? Well, grab a leash and bring your pup to Newton’s Elm Street Farmers’ Market for their first ever Dog Days of Summer event. Some of the highlights will include:
- Laszlo Family Farm with their award-winning dog treats.
- A spin to win prize wheel & raffle sponsored by W. Newton-based Tail Waggerz, providing dog day care, boarding & grooming.
- Training Demo and Q&A with She’s A Keeper Dog Training
- Free Pupsicles for the first 50 dogs
- Dog Contests
- Dog Photo Booth