Newton Citizens Commission on Energy: The Newton Citizens Commission on Energy will meet on Wednesday, August 29th at 7:30 p.m. in Room 211. The agenda includes an update on the Climate Action Plan for Newton and an update on Newton Power Choice.
Newton Retirement Board: The Newton Retirement Board will meet on Wednesday, August 29th at 3:00 p.m. in Room 211. The agenda can be found here.
Conservation Commission: The Newton Conservation Commission will meet on Thursday, August 30th at 7:00 p.m. in Room 204. The agenda includes the following:
Three Notices of Intent:
- Proposal to add new and renovate existing paddle tennis courts at Brae
Burn Country Club and expand the existing warming hut in the paddle tennis area at 326 Fuller Street – Brae Burn Country Club
- Proposal to build a new wet well and pump house to replace the current pumping system at 326 Fuller Street – Brae Burn Country Club
- Proposal to demolish an existing singe-family home with deck and driveway and build a new single-family home with deck and driveway at 53 Brandeis Road
One Order of Conditions:
- Request for an extension on an Order of Conditions and a minor plan change which consists of the addition of a garage abutting the driveway at 31 Williams Street
One Certificate of Compliance:
- For work done on an Order of Condition for the resurfacing of a tennis court with lighting and hit wall at 32 Suffolk Road
One Enforcement Order:
- Ratification of an Enforcement Order issued against 33 Wayne Road for unpermitted tree and shrub removal
Packet documents have not been posted online at this time.