The following City Council Committees will meet this week:
Land Use Committee: The Land Use Committee will meet on Tuesday, July 10th at 6:00 p.m. in Room 211 to hear and discuss two appointments: Lynn Vetra and Ken Lyons to the BC Neighborhood Council. The Committee will then move to the Council Chamber at 7:00 p.m. to hear the following:
- Petition to amend a previously granted special permit and site plan approval to allow non-accessory parking to lease 496 parking stalls to off-site third party users at 199 Boylston Street
- Request for a special permit/site plan approval for a 5-year permit for a temporary tent to hold an annual rug sale in May and the temporary displacement of 153 parking spaces for the event at 175 Boylston Street
- Request for a special permit/site plan approval to allow a restaurant with greater than 50 seats and with 4 outdoor tables at 225 Boylston Street
- Request for a special permit/site plan approval to combine two parcels to allow four attached dwelling units in two structures at 21-25 Gardner Street
- Request for a special permit/site plan approval to allow a registered medical marijuana dispensary in a non-conforming structure at 24-26 Elliot Street (Cypress Tree Management)
Please note: That the special permit/site plan approval request for 189-193 Adams Street and 19 Quirk Court was continued to the July 9th meeting. The Planning Department issued the following memo with an attached Draft Council order.