Commission on Disability: The Commission on Disability will meet on Monday, July 9th at 6:30 p.m. in Room 211. The agenda includes the following: Approval of Minutes, Reports – CDBG, Accessible Fines, Treasurer’s, ADA Coordinator’s, Request for an MAAB Variance – Kingdom Hall, discussion of ideas for MOD FY2019 Grant, and a Movie event discussion. For more information, please contact Jini Fairley by phone at: 617-796-1253 or by email at: email@example.com.
Planning and Development Board: The Planning and Development Board will meet on Monday, July 9th at 7:30 p.m. in Room 211. The agenda includes the following: Approval of Minutes, Board of Survey and possible vote on the Farwell Street Subdivision Plan, discussion and possible vote on the Needham Street Vision Plan, updates on the following: Washington Street Vision Plan, Zoning Redesign, Inclusionary Zoning, Proposed Marijuana Zoning, Draft of the Economic Development Strategy, Anticipated Development Projects and 236 Auburn Street. For more information, please contact Rachel Powers by phone at: 617-796-1125 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Economic Development Commission: The Economic Development Commission will meet on Tuesday, July 10th 6:30 p.m. in Room 211. The agenda includes the following: Economic Development Updates, Update from the Chair, Discussion of the Zoning Redesign related to Economic Development, and review of the draft Economic Development Strategy. For more information, please contact Kathryn Ellis by phone at: 617-796-1122 or by email at: email@example.com.
Auburndale Historic District Commission: The Auburndale Historic District Commission will meet on Tuesday, July 10th at 7:00 p.m. in Room 205. The agenda includes the following:
- Request for a Certificate of Appropriateness to remove siding and repair clapboard, repair door and window trim, and replace front entry landing, railing and walkway at 366 Central Street
- Request for a Certificate of Appropriateness to install 31 solar panels at 26 Maple Street
- Request for a Certificate of Appropriateness to rebuild rear stairway, replace siding and window sills on the house and replace siding on the garage at 119 Windermere Road
Community Preservation Committee: The Community Preservation Committee will meet on Tuessday, July 10th at 7:00 p.m. in Room 204. The agenda includes the following:
- Final Project Report on Myrtle Village
- Revised Full Proposal for Jackson Road/Haywood House New Senior Housing – $3 million for 55 income and age restricted rental housing
- Pre-proposal for Stanton Avenue/Golda Meir House Senior Housing Expansion – $3.25 million for 60 income and age restricted units of rental housing (excludes 9 units of housing for the homeless)
- Pre-proposal for 300 Hammond/Webster Woods – $55,000 request for professional services
- Approval of a memo to the Mayor and the City Council summarizing the June 21st meeting and comments and concerns regarding Crescent Street proposal
- Request from the New Arts Center to delegate tentative approval of final project requirements
For more information, please contact Alice Ingerson by phone at: 617-796-1144 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fair Housing Committee: The Fair Housing Committee will meet on Wednesday, July 11th at 8:00 a.m. in Room 211. The agenda includes the following:
- Discussion of the Newton Fair Housing Study
- Letter to the Zoning and Planning Committee regarding Councilor Gentile’s docket items
- Update on Committee members
- Update on outreach efforts to the HRC, COD and the NHA
For more information, please contact Malcolm Lucas by phone at: 617-796-1149 or by email at: email@example.com.
Upper Falls Historic District Commission: The Newton Upper Falls Historic District Commission will meet on Thursday, July 12th at 7:00 p.m. in Room 205. The agenda includes the following: Request for a Certificate of Appropriateness to install fence sections at 234 Elliot Street.
For more information, please contact Barbara Kurze by phone at: 617-796-1129 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.