Newton Parks and Recreation Commission: The Newton Parks and Recreation Commission will meet on Monday, June 18th at 8:00 p.m. in Room 204. The agenda can be found here. The Parks and Recreation will grant their annual Youth Awards at 7:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers.
Newton Free Library Board of Trustees: The Library Trustees will meet on Tuesday, June 19th at 9:00 a.m. in the Trustee’s Room of the Main Library. The agenda can be found here.
Newton Center for Active Living (NewCAL) Executive and Advisory Building Committee Meeting: The NewCAL Building Committee will hold its first meeting on Tuesday, June 19th at 7:00 p.m. at the Senior Center, 345 Walnut Street. The agenda can be found here.
Newton Retirement Board: The Newton Retirement Board will meet on Wednesday, June 20th at 3:00 p.m. in Room 211. The agenda can be found here.
Chestnut Hill Historic District Commission: The Chestnut Hill Historic District Commission will meet on Thursday, June 21st at 7:30 p.m. in Room 205. The agenda includes the following requests for Certificate of Appropriateness
- Request to install a fence at 108 Reservoir Avenue
- Request for approval of cobblestone edging installed along driveway and for
stone walls installed at the left front corner of the house and a Request to install wrought iron gate and three sections of wood panel fencing at 28 Chestnut Hill Terrace
- Request to amend previously approved project to make changes to materials,
products, finishes, roof line, and to remove south elevation bay at 48 Reservoir Road
- Request to renovate a garage at 32 Suffolk Road
- Request to replace all windows and the garage doors; install a new window, a
condenser unit, and a dormer on the front elevation. at 96 Suffolk Road
- Request to replace decking and deck railing, repair latticework, replace window
with a door, install basement window and do exterior repairs at 61 Gatehouse Road
- Request for approval of as-built and proposed design changes at 46 Woodman Road
- Request to demolish house, garage and shed and build new house and garage at 45 Old England Road
Community Preservation Committee: The Community Preservation Committee will meet on Thursday, June 21st at 7:00 p.m. in Room 204. The agenda includes the following:
- Presentation and discussion of independent analysis of project financials and CPC working session for Crescent Street proposal
- committee business