The Conservation Commission will meet on Thursday, May 17th at 7:00 p.m. in Room 204. The agenda includes the following (note abbreviations – RDA: Request for Determination of Applicability; NOI: Notice of Intent; OOC: Order of Conditions; COC: Certificate of Compliance):
- RDA Request to install an 8 x 4 dock at 47 Kingswood Road
- Ex Post Facto NOI Request for grading changes and and the construction of an addition on a duplex and proposed driveway changes and landscaping for 190 Sumner Street
- OOC Request for a 60-day extension to complete drainage work and install curbing at 777 Dedham Street, Mt. Ida College
- COC Request for demolition and construction of a single-family house at 95 Albemarle Road
- Parks and Recreation Proposal for an Off-Leash Dog Park at Norumbega Conservation Area
Packet documents can be found here.