The Full City Council will meet on Tuesday, April 17th at 7:45 p.m. in the City Council Chambers. The Reports Docket can be found here and the New Docket can be found here.
Of note on the New Docket is a request to amend the Special Permit/Site Plan approval for the Washington Place Development. You might recall that there was a hybrid development proposal that was approved by the Council. That hybrid had options for a 140 unit proposal or a 160 unit proposal. This request includes:
- substitution of the originally approved plan for a 140 unit plan that would add a fifth floor to the middle building fronting Washington Street and reduce the massing at the rear of the building on Walnut Street.
- an overall decrease of 14,575 sq. ft from the originally approved 160 unit option
- an increase of 1,970 sq. ft from the originally approved 140 unit option.
- the addition of 170 sq. ft of commercial square footage
- relocation of two at-grade parking stalls to the underground garage.
In addition, the petition is seeking to change the condition requiring the filing of a Final Inclusionary Housing Plan and an Affirmative Fair Marketing and Resident Selection Plan – originally required as a condition precedent to receiving a building permit, to a condition precedent to receiving a temporary occupancy permit.
Mayor Fuller will be giving her first budget address. She will be submitting the the FY2019 Municipal and School Operating Budget totaling $412,513,389 as well as the FY2019-2023 Capital Improvement Plan and FY2019-2023 Supplemental Capital Improvement Plan.