Washington Place Liaison Committee: The Washington Place Liaison Committee will meet on Tuesday, April 17th in Room 211 at 6:00 p.m.. The agenda can be found here.
Board of Assessors: The Board of Assessors will meet on Wednesday, April 18th in Room 108 at 9:00 a.m. The agenda can be found here.
Newton Taxation Aid Committee: The Newton Taxation Aid Committee will meet on Wednesday, April 18th in Room 205 at 3:30 p.m. The agenda can be found here.
Urban Design Commission: The Urban Design Commission will meet on Wednesday, April 18th in Room B10 (Planning Department’s Conference Room) at 7:00 p.m. The agenda includes the following sign permit applications:
- 19-31 Needham Street – Professional Physical Therapy
- 34 Langley Road – Marcus
- 30 Hammond Pond Parkway – Boston College
- 287-301 Elliot Street – GS Development
- 1255 Washington Street – Jenny Craig
- 367 California Street – La Bonne Maison
- 1203 Walnut Street – Walnut Grille
- 89 Wyman Street – The Village Bank
- 95 Elm Street – Paddy’s Public House
Development Review Team: The Development Review Team will meet this week on the following item:
- 175-199 Boylston Street – Special Permit to allow temporary rug sales in parking area
(previous 5-year special permit to do so expired in 2017).
The agenda can be found here.