The Board is in receipt of several documents forwarded from the School Committee.
- Update from Toby Romer, Assistant Superintendent of Secondary Education & Special Programs on the Anti-Bullying Policy
- A revised Anti-Bullying Policy
- A memo from Sandy Guryan, Deputy Superintendent/Chief Administrative Officer and Susan Dzikowski, Director of Finance regarding the State reimbursement for transportation of Homeless Students under the McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act;
- A report from Massachusetts Association of School Committee; and
- A memo from Mary Eich, Assistant Superintendent for Teaching & Learning on the Calculus Project – a project launched to narrow the achievement gap in math