The Chestnut Hill Historic District Commission is scheduled to meet on Thursday, October 29th at 7:00 p.m. in Room 205 and is expected to discuss the following requests for Certificate of Appropriateness:
- Request to replace seven windows – six already replaced for property located at 33 Old Orchard Road;
- Request to replace a rail system over the left side addition for property located at 37 Reservoir Avenue;
- Request to install 38 solar modules, continuation from August 20, 2015 for property located at 33 Kingsbury Road;
- Request to replace front door and remove storm door for property located at 8 Nancy Road;
- Request to restore and repair exterior elements, to replace window sashes, to replace asphalt shingle roofs, and to install new windows at mansard roof dormers for property located at 37 Suffolk Road;
- Request to approve removal of left side chimney for property located at 46 Suffolk Road;
- Request to remove a chimney and to replace the roof, gutters and downspouts for property located at 413 Hammond Street;
- Request to replace a one‐story garage with a one‐and‐a‐half story garage and to plant new hedge along front sidewalk 62 Beacon Street.
The official agenda can be found here.
For more information, please contact Barbara Kurze by phone at 617-796-1129 or by email at: email@example.com.